Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hi we're Lady Bits!

The world would be a lot less fun if you didn't have friends to share your succeses and failures with. As a group, we have sent our fair share of group texts and emails exclaiming in delight over the newest hair tutorial we found that actually worked or sharing disastrous photos of a recipe gone bad. The reality is the internet is a big scary world with so many video tutorials, recipes and Pinterest boards -  how can you ever know what works and what doesn't? That's where Lady Bits comes in. Together we'll share different bits - the newest things we've tried or things that interest us - as well as pull in ideas, recipes and tutorials that we want to try. We're excited to get started!


Hi! I'm Rachael. I am a money-saving, fashion-loving, sunshine-pursuing, home cook who works for the oldest satirical theatre company in the country! Right now I'm giving acting a shot but I may change direction and pursue a degree in Marriage and Family counseling.  After a succesful career as one of the country's best thearapists I'll retire in LA and become the oldest person to win a Golden Globe, Oscar, and Emmy in the same year! A girl can dream.  I'm excited to share recipes, crafty projects, money saving tips, fashion and hair inspiration as well as interesting information on relationships! What makes them work? What makes them fall apart? Ahhh so many questions! I will probably also put up a few cute pictures of animals, we'll see.





Hi I'm Anna P! I love all things uterus related: birth control, pregnancy, birth, vaginas... you name it! Right now I'm getting a Masters in Public Health but before that worked at a reproductive and sexual health clinic. When I'm not dorking out about family planning or health policy, I love to cook, sing, travel, go on lady friend dates, bike, go to yoga and eat delicious food. I'm super excited to share thoughts, tricks, projects and recipes, while enjoying the virtual company of some of my favorite ladies. 




Hi I'm Anna W! I do websites and social media for a living but when the sun goes down I like to jump around on stage doing improv funnies, sketch comedy, or music with my bluegrass lady band. I really like books, public radio, nice ladies, funny boys, my bike, and heavy snacking. I am likely to blog about those things, but also hair, tampons, sunburns, embarrassing stories, and epic crafting fails. I'm so excited to blog with my gal pals!

Hi! I’m Steph! I am finishing up a stint working at a university, and I’ll be starting a graduate program in museology in the fall (hooray!). Most of the time I am playing with/cuddling/taking Instagram photos of my dog, but otherwise I read blogs, books, and free Kindle romance novels; craft like no one’s watching (or judging when I abandon said craft halfway through); and cook whatever I can think of next/saw on the Food Network last. I’ve got oodles of recipes, beauty tips, and crafty ideas up my sleeve, and I can’t wait to share every little (lady) bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment