Monday, March 17, 2014

How to make your feet and shoes stank way less

One of my favorite comedians is Amber Preston. I feel like she is a comedian of the people. If those people are me.

In her set, she likes to give you some fun facts about herself right off the bat. One of those facts is that she uses a special foot powder from New Zealand to curb her foot-smell issues. She later circles back to this fact, letting you know that so many women ask her about the foot powder that she simply worked it into her set, and then gives you all the details about where to find it and why it's so great. Which is one of the many reasons why SHE is so great.

Here it is, friends. Gran's Remedy! Here to solve all your foot stank problems. You just sprinkle a little bit in your shoes after you wear them, and it dries that shoe right up overnight while eliminating odor. I find it particularly useful for Toms-brand shoes, which are the stankiest shoes in all of shoe land.

I ordered my jar straight from the company, but you can also get it on Amazon. My little jar has lasted me over a year and it's not even half gone. I even got all fancy-like and bought a makeup brush to brush the powder on the footbed of the shoe instead of using the provided sprinkle spoon.

Amber, thank you for sharing this amazing product with the world. And thank you for sharing your comedy with people who love you not despite your feet stank, but BECAUSE of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment