Monday, January 6, 2014

Dress up that Dresser!

When a friend of mine moved a couple of years ago I became the new owner of her old Ikea dresser. Being the frugal lady bit that I am I gladly welcomed this new addition even though the all white color is not exactly my style. Recently I moved into a new apartment that has white walls and white carpet, so this all white dresser became disturbingly boring! Time to make a change! I ordered this contact paper by Isaac Mizrahi for sale on Amazon ($9 for 30 feet!) and went to work.  I think it turned out rather well, what do you think?

                                                                       BEFORE
                                                                       

                                                                         AFTER

1 comment: