Friday, June 14, 2013

Yay! & Nay!: For the love of paper towels and Minnesota teenage prostitution

It's Friday! Which means it's time for our Yay! & Nay! for the week.
 
Yay!: You will never have to use more than one paper towel again!


Our dear Anna W. sent this to us last week. I will admit, I was skeptical at first. How could one paper towel really dry your hands perfectly? Nonetheless I wanted to try and see what all the fuss was about. After my first try I was converted - my hands were perfectly dry! Since then I have put this method to the ultimate test, using it in airports, an airplane bathroom and in numerous restaurants with 100% success.  Not only will you never have to use more than one paper towel ever again, but your hands will feel magically softer and smoother! So remember SHAKE and FOLD!

Nay!:  Two Minnesota women are accused of prostituting two young teenage girls. These are two separate cases.  Repeat, these cases are not connected. Meaning, two different women, on their own, thought "I'm going to prostitute this young woman for my own benefit." Ugh.

Case 1: Maple Grove cheerleader prostitutes a 16 yr old classmate, you can read more about it here: http://abcnews.go.com/US/minn-high-school-cheerleader-accused-prostituting-teammate/story?id=19332279 


Case 2: A Maple Grove MOTHER (let that sink in for a moment) is accused of prostituting her 19 year old developmentally challenged daughter.  Read more about that here: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013/06/06/Woman-gets-jail-for-allowing-daughter-to-be-prostituted/UPI-24281370540672/

This is so infuriating it goes without saying why this is a NAY! for this week. 


1 comment:

  1. UGH - these Nays are making me ashamed to be from Maple Grove! -- Steph

    ReplyDelete